Terms and Conditions
These Terms of Baardmuts are established and become effective on January 1, 2010.
Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions shall apply:
1. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal products and / or
remote services to the consumer;
2. Consumer means a natural person not acting in the exercise of professional or business and an agreement
distance with the entrepreneur;
3. Distance contract means a contract under which the company held by a
system for distance selling of products and / or services until the conclusion of the agreement excludes end
use of one or more means of distance communication;
4. Technique of distance communication: means that can be used to conclude a contract,
without the consumer and trader being in the same area have come together;
5. Grace period: The period during which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
6. Right of withdrawal: the ability for consumers within the cooling-off period of the agreement
7. Day: calendar;
8. Length Transaction: a distance contract relating to a range of products and / or services, which
delivery and / or purchase is spread over time;
9. Durable medium: any means that the consumer or business that enables information to him
personally is directed to store in a way that future consultation and reproduction of the ong MENDED
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
trading under the name / names: baardmuts.nl & baardmutsen.nl
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and any agreement reached
distance contract between entrepreneur and consumer.
2. Before concluding the distance contract, the text of these general conditions to the
consumer available. If this is not reasonably possible, before concluding the distance
closed, that the general condition n for the entrepreneur to see and at the request of the
consumer as quickly as possible, be sent free of charge.
3. If the distance is electronically closed, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph and before the
distance contract is concluded, the text of these terms and conditions electronically to the
consumer be made available in such a way that the consumer in a simple way
can be stored on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before
distance contract is concluded, will indicate where the general conditions in electronic
road can be taken and that at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise
without charge will be sent.
4. In the event that these terms and conditions in addition to specific product or service conditions
apply, the second and third paragraphs shall apply and the consumer in case of
conflicting terms always rely on the applicable provision for him the most favorable.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer has a limited duration or subject to conditions, it explicitly in the
2. The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services. The
description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer to
do. If the contractor uses these images are a true reflection of the
products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer binding on the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer includes such information that the consumer is clear what the rights and obligations, to
acceptance of the offer are attached. This concerns in particular:
o The price, including taxes;
o any costs of delivery;
o how the agreement will be achieved and what actions they require;
o whether to apply the right of withdrawal;
o the method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
o The deadline for accepting the offer, or the deadline for adhering to the price;
o the level of the rate of distance communication if the cost of using the technique
distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic rate;
o If the agreement after the adoption is filed, how these consumers
o how the consumer before the conclusion of the agreement by him popular acts on the
can obtain information and the way he can recover before the contract is concluded;
o Any language which, in addition to Dutch, the contract may be entered;
o the conduct to which the trader is subject and the manner in which the consumer
conduct electronic form consult and
o the minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of a contract that involves continuous or
regular supply of products or services.
Article 5 - The contract
1. The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time of acceptance by the
consumer of the offer and meet the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted offer electronically confirms the company promptly, by
electronic receipt of acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance is not
confirmed, the consumer can rescind the contract.
3. If the agreement is created electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and organizational
measures to protect the electronic transmission of data and he will ensure a secure web environment. If
the consumer can pay electronically, the operator with appropriate safety precautions.
4. The entrepreneur can - within the law - to inform the consumer or his
payment obligations, and of all those facts and factors relevant to a sound
entering into the distance. If the operator under this investigation was justified in
The agreement not to go, he is entitled to a reasoned order or request, or to refuse to
special conditions to implement.
5. The entrepreneur will the product or service to the consumer the following information in writing or in such a way
that the consumers in an accessible manner can be stored in a durable medium,
o a. the address of the establishment of the business location where consumers can lodge complaints;
o b. the conditions and how the consumers of the withdrawal right can be exercised, or
a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
o c. information on existing after sales service and guarantees;
o d. in Article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions include information, unless the operator this information already on the
consumer before the execution of the contract;
o e. the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or
6. If the entrepreneur is committed to providing a range of products or services, the provision in the
preceding paragraph shall apply only to the first delivery.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
1. When purchasing products, the consumer can terminate the agreement without giving reasons
decompose for 14 days. This period commences on the day following receipt of the product by or on behalf of
2. During this period the consumer will handle the product and its packaging. He will be the product only
to unpack or use as necessary to assess whether he would prefer to
preserved. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will be the product with all accessories and -
if reasonably possible - in its original condition and packaging to return the company, according to the
entrepreneur provided reasonable and clear instructions.
Article 7 - Costs of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, will not exceed the cost of return
2. Ind ien the consumer has paid an amount, the company this amount as soon as possible but no later than
30 days after the return or cancellation, refund.
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by the entrepreneur
entrepreneur submitted clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the contract, has stated.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
o a. by the entrepreneur to have been made to the consumer's specifications;
o b. that are clearly personal in nature;
o c. which by their nature can not be returned;
o d. that rapidly deteriorate or expire;
o e. whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market on which the entrepreneur's control;
o f. for individual newspapers and magazines;
o g. for audio and video recordings and computer software that the consumer has broken the seal.
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
o a. on accommodation, transport, catering or leisure to carry on a certain date or during a
o b. the supply with the express consent of the consumer, before the waiting period has
o c. on betting and lotteries.
Article 9 - The price
1. During the period mentioned in the offer prices of the products and / or services
not increased, except for price changes resulting from changes in tax rates.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the business products or services where the services prices are subject to
fluctuations in the financial markets and where the operator has no control, variable prices.
These fluctuations and the fact that any price targets, are the
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if they
result of legislation or regulations.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if the
entrepreneur and has agreed:
o a. they are the result of laws or provisions;
o b. the consumer has the power to terminate at the date the increase takes effect.
5. The supply of products or services mentioned prices include VAT.
Article 10 - Compliance and Warranty
1. The trader warrants that the products and / or services meet the contract, in the offer
specifications, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and on the date of the
conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and / or government regulations.
2. By the trader, manufacturer or importer as a guarantee scheme does not affect the rights and
claims that a consumer in respect of a breach of the obligations of the entrepreneur
against the company to claim under the Act and / or the distance.
Article 11 - Delivery and implementation
1. It will be the utmost respect in receiving and carrying
orders of products and in assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer made known to the company.
3. Subject to what is stated in Article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the company will
accepted orders expeditiously but not later than 30 days unless a longer
delivery has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order is not or only
partially carried out, the consumer receives them no later than one month after the order was placed
has message. The consumer in this case the right to terminate the contract without penalty and right to
4. In case of dissolution in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the operator the amount that consumers paid as soon
possible but no later than 30 days after termination, repay.
5. If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the trader will attempt to substitute
item available. Later than the delivery will be clear and comprehensible manner reported that a
replacement item is delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The
cost of return shipment are borne by the entrepreneur.
6. The risk of damage and / or loss of products based to the time of delivery to the consumer
the business, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Article 12 - Term Transactions
1. The consumer may contract for indefinite at any time denounce
the applicable termination rules and a notice of up to one month.
2. A contract for a definite period has a maximum term of two years. If it has been
agreed that the silence of the consumer distance contract will be renewed, the
agreement will continue as a permanent contract and will continue after the notice of
the contract up to one month.
Article 13 - Payment
1. Unless subsequently agreed by the consumer amounts to be paid
within fourteen days after delivery of the goods or in case of a contract to provide a service,
within 14 days after issuance of documents relating to this contract.
2. When selling products to consumers in terms never a prepayment of more
than 50% are stipulated. If payment is agreed, the consumer may not assert any rights
regarding the implementation of the order or service (s) before the advance payment has
3. The consumer has the duty to inaccuracies in the supplied or specified payment immediately to the operator
4. In case of default by the consumer, the entrepreneur subject to statutory limitations, the right to
advance the consumer reasonable costs to charge.
Article 14 - Complaints The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints and deal with a complaint under this complaints procedure.
Complaints about the performance of the contract must promptly, fully and clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur, after the consumer has found the defects.
Complaints at the entrepreneur within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time, then the trader within the period of 14 days responded with a message confirming receipt and indicating when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 15 Additional or different terms
Additional or different provisions of these terms may not be to the detriment of the consumer
and should be recorded in writing or in such way that the consumer in a
accessible way can be stored on a durable medium.
Article 16 Privacy Statement.
We comply with the law Pensoonregristatie and will only use your details for processing and administrative handling of the order. Alternatively, we can still use your information for a mailing from our own company. Your information will not be provided to third parties, unless there is a compelling reason underlying.
Article 17 - Amendments to the General Conditions Baardmuts
Baardmuts may modify these terms at any time.